To our clients that visit our site, please be sure to bring the following documents with you:

  • Proof of identification (photo ID)
  • Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents
  • An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number
  • Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
  • Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc) from all employers
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
  • All Forms 1095, Health Insurance Statements
  • Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements
  • Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received
  • Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
  • To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
  • Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
  • Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable
  • A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available

We make photo copies of the documents in order to prepare your tax return. VITA takes client confidentiality seriously, and documents will not be shared with anyone outside of our organization. Once your return has been through review and is successfully e-filed  with the IRS, the photocopies will be shredded.

  • We do not prepare Married Filing Separately and Military returns.


We will send you a text confirmation once your return has been efiled with the IRS and accepted by the IRS. Please keep all your original supporting documents for 3 years as they may be requested by the IRS.


Hours of Operation

Our site will operate February 9, 2017 to April 15, 2017. Spanish translators will be available on Saturdays. (Traductores al español estarán disponibles los Sábados).

Thursdays: 3pm – 7pm

Fridays: 10am – 7pm

Saturdays: 10am – 4pm.

*We will accept the last clients one hour before closing each day. (Aceptamos a los últimos clientes una hora antes de cerrar cada día).

**We will be closed on March 11, 17, 18, and 19**